We are fully aware that every believer has been created to worship. However, we try to speak the truth of the Word of God, which has the power to transform people into true worshipers; what becomes a spirit that inspires others to raise their hands and worshiping together with them.
“Through him, God created everything in the heavenly realms and on earth, made the things we can see and the things we can not see, like thrones, kingdoms, rulers and authorities in the unseen world. Everything was created by him and for him.
We must cultivate healthy relationships with our neighbors, it must be a constant priority in our Christian walk.
1. I Am humble and gentle.
2. Be patient with others, considering fault because of their love for each other.
3. Make every effort to keep itself united in the Spirit, binding ourselves with peace.
4. There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one glorious hope for the future.
5. There is one Lord, one faith, one baptism.
6. One God and Father of all, who is over all and in all and living through all.
(Ephesians 4: 2-6)
Equip and develop God’s people through mentoring relationships, in order to carry out the vision of reaching the world with the gospel of Christ, sharing with people the mercy of God through His Son – Jesus Christ .
“For God he knew his people in advance, and he chose them to become like his Son, that his son might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.”
The main objective is to reach those who have not reached a message of faith and hope of Christ.
“Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you and be sure of this:.. I’m with you every day until the end of the world. “